General Data Protection Regulations (EU Citizens)
UK Data Protection Act 2018 (UK Citizens)
Name: Elise Whittington
Address: Woodside, Alfold, Surrey,
Phone Number: 07971 338964
Date of Privacy Notice: 1st September 2022
The Type of Personal Information we Collect:
I currently collect and process the following information:
* Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, date of birth and contact details including postal address(es), telephone number and email address)
How I get the Personal Information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
* To answer your enquiries with regard to my books/cards/drawings or order enquiries
I use the information that you have given us in order to:
* To answer your enquiries
* To provide you with your order
I do not ‘sell’ or disclose your personal data to any third party.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting me on 07971 338064, emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org or completing the 'contact me' form on my website.
(b) I have a contractual obligation.
(c) I have a legal/professional obligation.
(d) I need it to perform our service to you which is the provision of counselling sessions.
(f) I have a legitimate interest.
I will keep your name and full contact details for a minimum of 7 years. I will then dispose of your information by shredding. All emails/contact forms and texts are deleted on electronic systems after reply/use each time. Emails will be printed and stored on paper for 7 years. All paperwork is kept in a locked filing cabinet. All electronic devices are password protected and encrypted. My computer have full up to date virus and spyware protection programs installed. I use an encrypted, passworded external hard drive as a back-up device which is kept in a locked filing cabinet. My computer is password protected. Windows,Google/Gmail, Bit Defender Security, Facebook, Twitter and all other platforms and sites used, I update whenever a security update becomes available.
Your Data Protection Rights:
Under Data Protection Law, you have rights including:
* Your right of access - You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information at any time.
* Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask me to rectify personal information you think in inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
* Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
* Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
* Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
* Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. Please contact me at email@example.com or telephone me on 07971 338964.
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about my use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data. I am registered with the ICO and appear on their directory/register:
The ICO's address: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline Number: 0303 123 1113
ICO Website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Last Updated: 1st September 2022